PISTOL – Level IV
This course is designed for that person who has a lot of handgun handling experience but wants more real world training to respond to life threatening situations. See required standards in full description below.
This course is designed for that person who has a lot of handgun handling experience but wants more real world training to respond to life-threatening situations. During this course, you will learn firearms safety, range safety and live fire drills involving multiple shooting positions, the use of barricades / vehicles for defense outside of your home and business.
Required standards for Level II, III and IV classes
- Possess safe gun handling skills
- Understanding of the four primary firearm safety rules
- Understanding fundamentals of marksmanship
- Have attended any type of basic firearms training course in the past.
- Legally allowed to possess, handle and carry a firearm and ammunition
The below information is the round count needed for this course at ODS. Please ensure that you bring the correct ammunition for your gun. We ask that you do not use reloads in our courses. For your convenience, you can purchase ammunition from ODS. We ask that you contact ODS at least 24 hours prior to class so we may check availability. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
Pistol Level IV- 300 rounds needed